megameet

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Postby Boosted_162 » Sat May 15, 2010 11:19 pm

deaf_rattle wrote:im thinking meet up at bp solar (papakura) at 5am on the sat morning.
People can fill up with 98 and v and then we can cruise down to Taupo, avoiding hamilton and milfy.

Taupo for breakfast/pancakes and victory speech/skids

Leave taupo when we get kicked out for being too rowdy.
then snake down the island stopping off for cheesy pics infront of big carrots and large signs.

my suggestion anyways..


I have to say that sounds like the best idea for a roadtrip ever :lol: :lol:
Current: '05 Subaru Outback, '08 Mazda2
Boosted_162
Toyspeed Member
 
Posts: 3607
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:02 am
Location: Kaukapakapa

Postby doin donuts » Sun May 16, 2010 1:07 am

hell yes i second that!!!! always keen for skids and pancakes!!!!
4agze ae86 trueno...let the fun begin!!
User avatar
doin donuts
Toyspeed Member
 
Posts: 1166
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:08 pm
Location: auckland

Postby Emz » Sun May 16, 2010 12:29 pm

deaf_rattle wrote:avoiding hamilton and milfy.


lol, you crack me up :lol:
Image
'97 Supra RZ - Click Here! | Discussion thread - Click Here
User avatar
Emz
Miss Supra Princess
 
Posts: 822
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:02 pm
Location: Auckland

Postby Barark » Mon May 17, 2010 11:35 am

+1!!!
User avatar
Barark
Toyspeed Member
 
Posts: 295
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:19 pm
Location: Auckland, Takanini

Postby MILFY » Mon May 24, 2010 3:27 pm

ME TOO!
MILFY
Toyspeed Member
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 7:03 pm
Location: Auckland

Postby Santa'sBoostinSleigh » Mon May 24, 2010 5:19 pm

you should head down via SH3, few fun twisties on that road, swing by and we can join the curize from the Naki
would make more interesting driving than SH1.
only thing to bear in mind is theres no 98 between Te Kuiti and Wanganui, but thats no majors unless you have a 30L fuel tank
Santa's Mega Sale
Santa's TardMe Listings
GTFX: viewtopic.php?t=67655
Discussion: viewtopic.php?t=67658

Some cocksmack stole one of my 5ANTA plates, if you see it please let me/the police know, ta
User avatar
Santa'sBoostinSleigh
** Moderator **
 
Posts: 4154
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2005 5:54 pm
Location: 'Naki Massif

Postby stalker » Mon May 24, 2010 5:24 pm

Santa'sBoostinSleigh wrote:but thats no majors unless you have a 30L fuel tank


or a supra....those 2ton whales can drink
:lol:
AE85.6 Levin - Project car Click Here

RZ Supra formully known as EMZ RZ
User avatar
stalker
Toyspeed Member
 
Posts: 1053
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:47 pm
Location: Wellington

Postby deaf_rattle » Mon May 24, 2010 5:26 pm

stalker wrote:
Santa'sBoostinSleigh wrote:but thats no majors unless you have a 30L fuel tank


or a supra....those 2ton whales can drink
:lol:


not all supras weigh that much :wink:

i hear the free pancake express is a nimble light weight!

mk4 barely getting off the ground...
Image
User avatar
deaf_rattle
Old Skool User!
 
Posts: 8039
Joined: Fri May 17, 2002 1:32 pm
Location: right where he belongs

Postby stalker » Mon May 24, 2010 5:56 pm

deaf_rattle wrote:i hear the free pancake express is a nimble light weight!


ahh but will it be so nimble after all those pancakes?

I know my fat a$$ will add a bit to the weight after a good serving of pancakes lol
AE85.6 Levin - Project car Click Here

RZ Supra formully known as EMZ RZ
User avatar
stalker
Toyspeed Member
 
Posts: 1053
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:47 pm
Location: Wellington

Postby deaf_rattle » Mon May 24, 2010 5:59 pm

stalker wrote:
deaf_rattle wrote:i hear the free pancake express is a nimble light weight!


ahh but will it be so nimble after all those pancakes?

I know my fat a$$ will add a bit to the weight after a good serving of pancakes lol


ha, its alright, ill turn the boost up to 11!
Image

sounds like the whale might need all the ballast it can get if its going to be running a million hp by then.
User avatar
deaf_rattle
Old Skool User!
 
Posts: 8039
Joined: Fri May 17, 2002 1:32 pm
Location: right where he belongs

Postby Emz » Mon May 24, 2010 6:11 pm

why don't you both just STFU
Image
'97 Supra RZ - Click Here! | Discussion thread - Click Here
User avatar
Emz
Miss Supra Princess
 
Posts: 822
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:02 pm
Location: Auckland

Postby Malcolm » Mon May 24, 2010 8:08 pm

Santa'sBoostinSleigh wrote:you should head down via SH3, few fun twisties on that road, swing by and we can join the curize from the Naki
would make more interesting driving than SH1.
only thing to bear in mind is theres no 98 between Te Kuiti and Wanganui, but thats no majors unless you have a 30L fuel tank

I've got 28L and the car uses it quite quickly.
User avatar
Malcolm
Toyspeed Member
 
Posts: 4631
Joined: Tue May 14, 2002 1:01 am
Location: Auckland

Postby Boosted_162 » Mon May 24, 2010 8:46 pm

Malcolm wrote:
Santa'sBoostinSleigh wrote:you should head down via SH3, few fun twisties on that road, swing by and we can join the curize from the Naki
would make more interesting driving than SH1.
only thing to bear in mind is theres no 98 between Te Kuiti and Wanganui, but thats no majors unless you have a 30L fuel tank

I've got 28L and the car uses it quite quickly.


And the roads too fun to be driving like a nana!
Current: '05 Subaru Outback, '08 Mazda2
Boosted_162
Toyspeed Member
 
Posts: 3607
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:02 am
Location: Kaukapakapa

Postby stalker » Mon May 24, 2010 11:14 pm

Emz wrote:why don't you both just STFU


Yes dear.
*sits in corner*
AE85.6 Levin - Project car Click Here

RZ Supra formully known as EMZ RZ
User avatar
stalker
Toyspeed Member
 
Posts: 1053
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:47 pm
Location: Wellington

Postby l SIC l » Tue May 25, 2010 12:32 am

Who owns that Supra in the pic? Warrant expired 1 year ago, was it written off or just used off-road?
R35 GT-R 'Black Edition' 750HP
86' AE86 GT Apex
96' S2 RZ Supra
R34 GT-R V-Spec
User avatar
l SIC l
Toyspeed Member
 
Posts: 433
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:27 am
Location: Auckland

Postby eskimo » Tue May 25, 2010 8:41 am

Boosted_162 wrote:
deaf_rattle wrote:im thinking meet up at bp solar (papakura) at 5am on the sat morning.
People can fill up with 98 and v and then we can cruise down to Taupo, avoiding hamilton and milfy.

Taupo for breakfast/pancakes and victory speech/skids

Leave taupo when we get kicked out for being too rowdy.
then snake down the island stopping off for cheesy pics infront of big carrots and large signs.

my suggestion anyways..


I have to say that sounds like the best idea for a roadtrip ever :lol: :lol:


Agreed :lol:
"If in doubt, flat out" Colin McRae 1968-2007
Current:2003 Legacy 3.0R Spec B
Previous: ST185 GT4, SW20 MR2, ST206 Curren, AE111 Corolla GT
User avatar
eskimo
Toyspeed Member
 
Posts: 787
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:55 am
Location: Auckland

Postby MILFY » Thu May 27, 2010 10:01 pm

I wanna bring my Vectra... Hopefully by then it'll have a few mods to test out
MILFY
Toyspeed Member
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 7:03 pm
Location: Auckland

Postby deaf_rattle » Fri May 28, 2010 5:09 pm

MILFY wrote:I wanna bring my Vectra... Hopefully by then it'll have a few mods to test out


you already voted that you want to avoid hamilton and milfy!

unless of course your mods include a self destruct function.. i wouldnt mind seeing that.
User avatar
deaf_rattle
Old Skool User!
 
Posts: 8039
Joined: Fri May 17, 2002 1:32 pm
Location: right where he belongs

Postby MrOizo » Fri May 28, 2010 8:45 pm

deaf_rattle wrote:
MILFY wrote:I wanna bring my Vectra... Hopefully by then it'll have a few mods to test out


you already voted that you want to avoid hamilton and milfy!

unless of course your mods include a self destruct function.. i wouldnt mind seeing that.


Your rough man! :lol: :lol: :lol:

As for which way down, if we dont go down SH1, SH4/SH49 - National Park. Thats always a good drive.
User avatar
MrOizo
Toyspeed Legend
 
Posts: 6658
Joined: Thu May 16, 2002 9:26 pm
Location: Onehunga, Auckland

Postby eskimo » Sat May 29, 2010 2:33 pm

As for which way down, if we dont go down SH1, SH4/SH49 - National Park. Thats always a good drive


Yea second that route, good drive 8)
"If in doubt, flat out" Colin McRae 1968-2007
Current:2003 Legacy 3.0R Spec B
Previous: ST185 GT4, SW20 MR2, ST206 Curren, AE111 Corolla GT
User avatar
eskimo
Toyspeed Member
 
Posts: 787
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:55 am
Location: Auckland

PreviousNext

Return to Auckland / Upper North Island Region

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Fatal: Not able to open ./cache/data_global.php