WTB: Flatmate(/s) Glenfield

Moderator: The Mod Squad

WTB: Flatmate(/s) Glenfield

Postby AE86less » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:50 am

Coming free in the next few weeks is the master bedroom in my house as the couple in there at the moment are moving into their own 1 bedroom apartment.

Basically, this room suits a couple (although singles are welcome!). It is a very large master room right at the end of the house with an ensuite, own deck and seperate office/whatever room. It is a very light room with large windows on 3 sides and will be freshly painted. Has a nice view of the valley.

The house is about to go through some renovations including new main bathroom, polished floors, some walls altered, painting etc. Sharing with two guys 21 (myself, landlord) & 26. Friendly but not expecting you to hang out all the time. I'm often out and the other does shift work.

Parking situation isn't great, there is parking on the shared driveway and one carport available to you but there aren't any lock up parks. If you aren't a hardcore with heaps of cars you should be ok though, never had any strangers coming down off the street or anything.

$200pw + exp.

I'll get some photos up later.

Cheers,

Sam
021 0249 3707
Sam
021 0249 3707
AE85.5
1GGZE GX81
D21 Navara K/C

Alex B wrote:To be fair you're never going to fit into OS unless you hate on TS. :lol:
AE86less
Mo' Fail

Return to Auckland / Upper North Island Region