The last 5 Presidents

Burning questions of the day answered by the Toyspeed populace

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Who was the worst President?

Regan
5
4%
Bush Senior
8
7%
Clinton
10
9%
W Bush
82
73%
Obama
7
6%
 
Total votes : 112

Postby shihad » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:52 am

i voted 4 bush senior. because he spawned Satan.

if your bored check our some of bill hicks stuff talking bout the old bush its even funnier because its relevant to bush junior (refers to Iraq war)
getting bottled by the friendly Oamaru locals for not doing skids - Coupe Life
User avatar
shihad
Toyspeed Member
 
Posts: 769
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2005 12:02 am
Location: dunedin in the winter gizzy in the summer

Postby soniq » Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:59 pm

Obama....if you follow what he is doing you will relise he is enslaving america, he has done the oposite to everything he campaingned and he is the biggest lier. hes a wolf in sheeps clothing
User avatar
soniq
Toyspeed Member
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 12:49 am
Location: Dunners

Postby frost » Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:56 pm

soniq wrote:Obama....if you follow what he is doing you will relise he is enslaving america, he has done the oposite to everything he campaingned and he is the biggest lier. hes a wolf in sheeps clothing


oh yeah giving equal health care to the poor, wow real bad guy there,

busting the balls of ceo's for taking multi mil bonus while fuking up the economy, yeah shoot him,

fixing the fukups of the last nut with 2 wars one recession and a massive deficient on his shoulders, we should hang the fool dead,
frost
Toyspeed Member
 
Posts: 1705
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:19 pm

Postby Adamal » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:02 pm

soniq wrote:Obama....if you follow what he is doing you will relise he is enslaving america, he has done the oposite to everything he campaingned and he is the biggest lier. hes a wolf in sheeps clothing


Can you provide evidence to back up your claims?
Motorsport is like sex. You could take it to track and have a long, enjoyable session, or you could take it to the strip and get it over with in less than 20 seconds.
User avatar
Adamal
Toyspeed Member
 
Posts: 11592
Joined: Sun May 02, 2004 4:01 pm
Location: Waitakere Drift Stage (Ranges)

Postby Toby » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:30 pm

I know he's not on the list but Nixon was basically the root of all evil :lol:


I hated Bush's seeming inadequacy but as was said he was (seemingly) just a puppet.

I do love NZ though - we have been so well looked after rofl.

I had someone the other day that had told me as part of a credit check they were on a benefit, they then had the audacity to yell at me and say they pay my wages.



:o
User avatar
Toby
Toyspeed Member
 
Posts: 552
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:56 pm

Postby Adamal » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:22 pm

What do you do?
Motorsport is like sex. You could take it to track and have a long, enjoyable session, or you could take it to the strip and get it over with in less than 20 seconds.
User avatar
Adamal
Toyspeed Member
 
Posts: 11592
Joined: Sun May 02, 2004 4:01 pm
Location: Waitakere Drift Stage (Ranges)

Postby Toby » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:24 am

Not much :D - but enough to pay her benefit every week.
User avatar
Toby
Toyspeed Member
 
Posts: 552
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:56 pm

Postby Bling » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:53 pm

Toby wrote: they were on a benefit, they then had the audacity to yell at me and say they pay my wages.

:o


Thats gold! if only you could LOL down the phone at them and hang up without getting fired :lol:
User avatar
Bling
** Moderator **
 
Posts: 15977
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 9:02 pm
Location: Quake City

Postby S T E A L T H » Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:33 pm

interesting little graph here you can play around with

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington ... racker.htm

IMO Best - Bush Snr
Worst - Clinton/Obama
-2010 Toyota Landcruiser VX
User avatar
S T E A L T H
Toyspeed Member
 
Posts: 334
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 12:31 am
Location: Auckland

Postby soniq » Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:46 pm


PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:02 pm Post subject:
soniq wrote:
Obama....if you follow what he is doing you will relise he is enslaving america, he has done the oposite to everything he campaingned and he is the biggest lier. hes a wolf in sheeps clothing


Can you provide evidence to back up your claims?


go do your own research, if you followed what was happening in the states you would understand. check this link http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington ... racker.htm Obama has lost more faith from his people faster than bush did.
User avatar
soniq
Toyspeed Member
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 12:49 am
Location: Dunners

Postby Adamal » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:10 pm

S T E A L T H wrote:interesting little graph here you can play around with

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington ... racker.htm

IMO Best - Bush Snr
Worst - Clinton/Obama


According to the graph, your opinion is wrong :P
Motorsport is like sex. You could take it to track and have a long, enjoyable session, or you could take it to the strip and get it over with in less than 20 seconds.
User avatar
Adamal
Toyspeed Member
 
Posts: 11592
Joined: Sun May 02, 2004 4:01 pm
Location: Waitakere Drift Stage (Ranges)

Postby xsspeed » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:25 pm

soniq wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:02 pm Post subject:
soniq wrote:
Obama....if you follow what he is doing you will relise he is enslaving america, he has done the oposite to everything he campaingned and he is the biggest lier. hes a wolf in sheeps clothing


Can you provide evidence to back up your claims?


go do your own research, if you followed what was happening in the states you would understand. check this link http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington ... racker.htm Obama has lost more faith from his people faster than bush did.


As a casual bystander the first things that come to mind are...

Bush declares war on terror - satisfies America's bloodlust after 9/11 until they realise it was bad idea continuing the war in afganistan and iraq.

Obama attempts to ride the economic storm, introduces reform, people write him off because the American/World economy is further up shit creek than could be anticipated, and the changes he makes appear have have had little to no effect?

Can't say I'm terribly up to date with US politics/policies etc, but as said those thoughts above spring to mind.
xsspeed
Toyspeed Member
 
Posts: 3940
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:56 pm
Location: Auckland

Postby S T E A L T H » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:53 pm

meh....opinions are just that :D .

The Americans are a fickle bunch. Especially considering the size of the population + the HUGE amount of special interest/single issue groups.

GW Bush at one point had the highest approval rating of any president in history - and went out with the lowest. Owned by the recession.

Bush Snr was hugely popular at the start - never got to serve a second term.

Clinton was a charismatic and likeable enough character to last both terms through all the controversy - but never popular enough to feel safe, and being a shockingly bad leader, by the end of it all people were simply sick of him.

OBAMA - has no chance of being re-elected as things stand now. None. Which is a good thing.
-2010 Toyota Landcruiser VX
User avatar
S T E A L T H
Toyspeed Member
 
Posts: 334
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 12:31 am
Location: Auckland

Postby Adamal » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:14 pm

soniq wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:02 pm Post subject:
soniq wrote:
Obama....if you follow what he is doing you will relise he is enslaving america, he has done the oposite to everything he campaingned and he is the biggest lier. hes a wolf in sheeps clothing


Can you provide evidence to back up your claims?


go do your own research, if you followed what was happening in the states you would understand. check this link http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington ... racker.htm Obama has lost more faith from his people faster than bush did.


YOU'RE the one making the brash comments. YOU supply the evidence :P

When Ben Franklin was asked to prove electricity, he didn't say "Nahh, you do it!" :P
Motorsport is like sex. You could take it to track and have a long, enjoyable session, or you could take it to the strip and get it over with in less than 20 seconds.
User avatar
Adamal
Toyspeed Member
 
Posts: 11592
Joined: Sun May 02, 2004 4:01 pm
Location: Waitakere Drift Stage (Ranges)

Postby Gonad » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:29 pm

soniq wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:02 pm Post subject:
soniq wrote:
Obama....if you follow what he is doing you will relise he is enslaving america, he has done the oposite to everything he campaingned and he is the biggest lier. hes a wolf in sheeps clothing


Can you provide evidence to back up your claims?


go do your own research, if you followed what was happening in the states you would understand. check this link http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington ... racker.htm Obama has lost more faith from his people faster than bush did.


Soooo, your point is what? Personally I dont give a crap what is happening in the states. Looks to me like Obama knows that "political popularity is a wasting asset. You had to use it when you had it." so is pusing through want he wants early in the term, he'll be a good boy after this and in 3 years you will have forgotten about this and you'll love him again like all the other sheep.
1 X GT-FOUR RC
1 X ST191 Caldina
Gonad
Toyspeed Member
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2003 2:02 pm
Location: Wellington

Postby Girvs » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:01 am

xsspeed wrote:Support and supply to Israel. At least I think they supply arms


Sorry how did George W Bush start this? America has been selling arms to Israel for a long time before Bush was elected president.
User avatar
Girvs
Toyspeed Member
 
Posts: 1066
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2003 11:08 pm
Location: So glad not to be in Auckland

Postby Dell'Orto » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:05 am

Bush Snr started that didnt he?
1988 KE70 Wagon - Slowly rusting
1990 NA6 MX-5 - because reasons
2018 Ranger - Because workcar
1997 FD3S RX-7 Type R - all brap, all the time
OMG so shiny!

Quint wrote:Not just cock, large cock.
User avatar
Dell'Orto
** Moderator **
 
Posts: 17482
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2003 5:07 am
Location: Straight out the ghetto, Lower Hutt

Postby Girvs » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:16 am

Would have put it back further than that mate. WWII had Israel involved and the Brits offering both the Israeli's and Palesitinians part of the Gaza Strip or something like that to help defeat the Ottoman Empire (Turkey). Bit rusty on my history, but it would have stemmed from as far back as then if anywhere.
User avatar
Girvs
Toyspeed Member
 
Posts: 1066
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2003 11:08 pm
Location: So glad not to be in Auckland

Postby Mr Revhead » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:56 am

oh yeah USA and others been supplying Isreal since late 40's!!
Being the subject of E-whinges since 2004 8)

http://www.centralmotorsport.org.nz/home

Image
User avatar
Mr Revhead
SECURITY!
 
Posts: 24629
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2004 4:06 pm
Location: Nelson

Postby Rych » Sat May 01, 2010 4:40 pm

Adamal wrote:
soniq wrote:Obama....if you follow what he is doing you will relise he is enslaving america, he has done the oposite to everything he campaingned and he is the biggest lier. hes a wolf in sheeps clothing


Can you provide evidence to back up your claims?

I doubt it.
Today: '02 STI Spec C
Before: '86 Mirage / '91 VR4 / '91 Primera / '89 AE92 / '87 Landcruiser / '90 AE92 / '01 STi / '91 Kawasaki ZXR / '97 Jeep Wrangler / '98 Evo V / '06 Yamaha R6 / ’08 Honda CBR600RR / '01 Toyota Allex RS180
User avatar
Rych
Toyspeed Member
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:41 am
Location: Hibiscus Coast, Auckland

PreviousNext

Return to Polls

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Fatal: Not able to open ./cache/data_global.php